Currently Unavailable - Awaiting stockRelated Products
Featuring : Material: Paper; Color: Mixed Colour and Flight Height: Up to 1000m, this item is made by dealheroes. 10 Mixed Colors Eco Sky Lanterns Wishing Lights Wonderful For Birthday Or Wedding Party is now offered to our visitors to purchase at the paddling pool store at this great price.
Order this fine item from dealheroes today and receive fast, dependable shipping directly to your door.
Write your own wishes on lanterns, dreams will come true when flying in the sky!
1. Remove lantern from plastic sleeve and unfold it carefully to avoid tearing it. Then gently remove the protective sheet
from fuel block.
2. Hold from the top in an upright position to make the lantern fully extended. One holds the lantern out at arm's length
and one helps to light the fuel block.
3. Keep holding for about one minute as lantern will take time to inflate with hot air. When you feel the lantern starting to
rise, loose the hand which takes the top of the lantern, change grips under the light to encircle, guide it and let it fly.
4. Make a wish and enjoy the beautiful view of floating sky lights.
1. Must fly the lantern in windless weather and open space. Otherwise, the lantern may not be able to fly straight
up to the sky, and may cause a fire accident.
2. It needs 2-3 people to cooperate to fly the lantern. Don't let your children play it alone!
3. Wishing light can only be used for the distribution the special-purpose of fuel, prohibited by any burning replace.
10 x Lanterns
10 x Fuel cells
On opening this product you accept all responsibility for any personal injury, civil damages claims or criminal charges
that result from the release of these sky lanterns.
Launching sky lanterns in inappropriate surroundings or weather conditions may cause fires.
Please read all instructions before use:
1.Only launch in dry, calm/windless conditions
Launch in an open space-far away from airports, buildings, overhead cables, pylons and major roads.(Not for indoor use)
2.Not in an area where the glow could be confused as a distress signal.
3.Have water or fire extinguisher standby.
4.Not a toy, for adult use only.
5.Damaged lanterns must not be used.