Currently Unavailable - Awaiting stockRelated Products
Featuring : Nice and roomy. It can comfortably fit an adult and three toddlers. The house tent is the ultimate play area for kids to hide, nap, meet their friends, form club and play inside. Perfect for sleepovers and a great summer garden space providing endless games for kids. and Easy to set, means that you will be able to set this tent up and fold it away at the end of the day without any tears of frustration. Locate a level surface, and start to biuld framework from bottom up by poles with connectors as shown in the picture. Place tent over frame. Close all edge and corner velcro fabric at bottom of house to secure frame., this item is available now from Pericross. The Pericross Cotton Kids Playhouse Children Indoor Play Tents Green is now available to PaddlingPools.org.uk customers to order at the paddling pool store at our competitive price.
Purchase this great item from Pericross today and get fast, reliable delivery direct to your home.
1. The cotton canvas fits onto a strong, sturdy yet simple to construct wooden pole frame that slots together with ease - no bending or twisting of fiber glass poles to pop up or shatter. The simple construction means that you will be able to set this tent up and fold it away at the end of the day without any tears of frustration.
2. The teepee tent is the ultimate play area for kids to hide, nap, meet their friends, form club and play inside. Perfect for sleepovers and a great summer garden space providing endless games for kids.
3. It makes children fell safe, and give them a sense of their very own quiet space and help children to regroup and organize. Any kids would feel safe and secure in this small space, yet it is still open enough so they are not hidden from your sight.
Fabric: cotton canvas
Pole material: clean New Zealand pine wood
Bottom diameter: 124cm
Door entrance height: 76cm
Bottome side length: 44cm
Pole A*16, 44cm, Pole A sleeve*8
Pole B*16, 76cm, Pole B sleeve*8
Three-way connector E*8
Four-way connector F*8
Top Connector G*1
Hand carrying bag*1
1. Slide the pole A into its sleeve, and then connect the 8 pole A with connector E. So the bottome frame is set.
2. Slide Pole B into its sleeve, and then place them into the connector E.
3. Place connetor F on the end of Pole B, so they can used to connect the other 8 pole A. So the body structure is all set.
4. Place the other 8 pole B into connector F to set the roof. Then use connector G to secure the roof top. So the whole structure is done.
5. At last, place the tent over the structure, then go inside the tent, tie the tent to the wooden poles, ensure that the the connetor F area is securely fastened by Velcro.