With notable features - Tent Dimension in inch: 55" (Diameter) x 53" (H). Specially designed hexagon, provide a perfectly sized space, giving your children plenty of room to stand and play, even an adult can fit inside. Playing dress-up, have fun with friends, or read, etc, your kids will love this play tent definitely! and Battery operated star lights. 7 meters long with 50 little stars. 3*AA battery required, not included in the package., this item is produced by Pericross. Pericross Kids Castle Tee-pee Tent Princess Play Tents Playhouse For Girls Reading Room Pink Tent With Battery Operated Star Lights is now available to our customers to order online at this great price.
Purchase this great product by Pericross right now to get fast, dependable shipping straight to your door.
Pleasefeel free to contact us if you have any concerns towards your order. We will try our best to help.
It is made of a mesh and nylon material. You will find it very easy to wash after kids spilled coke or chocolate milk inside. You can simply hand wash it in the bathe tub with a little dawn dish soap and warm water.
Little princesses can invite their friends and curl up with pillows and blankets and watch movies in it, and once the weather is nice enough they can take it outside and have tea parties or play with their barbies in it. Also perfect for slumber party for their birthday.
Product Dimension: 19*13.2*4.1 inches
Recommended age: 12 months plus, under adult supervision
A string of LED lights
Poll A*6, 86.5cm
Poll B*12, 68cm
Poll C*12, 40.5cm
Six-way Connector D*1
Four-way Connector E*6
Three-way Connector F*6
1. You will want to take 6 polls B and run it through the pouches on the floor of the tent.
2. Take and connect poll b to connector F on the inside of the tent with the bottom being flat to the floor.
3. Connect polls A into connectors F.
4. Connect connectors E to the top of polls A with the different piece sticking up and inward.
5. Take the remaining 6 poll Bs and run them through connecting vertical to the floor and connect them in to connectors E.
6. Then you will attach 6 poll Cs into the top side of connector Es.
7. On the top side of the polls Cs you will attach a connector G.
8. Attach another poll C to the other side of connector Gs.
9. The very last step is to connect the poll Cs that you just attached into connector D and tie it into place with the two strings dangling from the top.